Active Port’s wide array of past and present client and project experience enables us to successfully support non-critical and critical environments alike. The team at Active Port brings a multitude of backgrounds and successful projects to the company. Combined, the core talent brings over 30 years of experience in technical, professional services specific to California-based companies.
Examples of Past Projects
- Planned and engineered the migration of Creative Computer’s (DS3) 800-number and long-distance traffic from MCI network to Qwest network.
- Planned and engineered the consolidation of headquarters and 450-agent call center with zero downtime and zero loss of calls.
- Assisted with the execution of moving a 3,000 line PBX and five-node voice mail system for Allergan. Upgraded and restored voice mail from 44 to 96 ports over a weekend with minimal downtime.
- Project managed the installation of a PBX and voice mail for The Hotel Queen Mary. Planned and implemented a temporary PBX to accommodate customer’s opening day. Cut-over PBX without downtime or loss-of-service.
- Project managed the relocation of voice services for MediaLive Intl., MA.
- Project managed and configured the routing equipment for 2, T1s for live, streaming video for an on-location fashion show produced and filmed by Playboy.
Allergan • Loews Santa Monica • Anaheim Stadium • MediaLive Intl. • Arrowhead Pond NetZero • Arrowhead Water • Pihana Pacific • Arthur Andersen • Pioneer • Charter Communications • Playboy • City of Anaheim • Portal Software • County of Orange Renaissance Long Beach • EDS • Shared Technologies Fairchild • Foote Cone & Belding • Sheraton Los Angeles • JBL • The Queen Mary • Knowledge Adventure • TopTutors.com • La Opinión • ViewSonic • The Museum of Contemporary Art, LA • WGA